Tuesday, August 19, 2008

yoga followed by a short run

Yesterday was an easy day doing yoga, which for me is not so easy as I have very tight muscles. It is nice though, even once a week. It's bound to help somewhat!
Just a short run today, scheduled as a 2 miler at 9:10 pace. Still don't listen and did 2.7 (or so) in under 21 minutes. Short run means I can sleep in until about 6:15am. I know our baby won't be born until after my marathon, but my goal is to continue to run ~3 days a week. 2 weekday mornings and one weekend. Granted the distances may be shorter, but I still want to get out there.
Tomorrow - will either ride my bike to work (instead of Friday which is my usual - it's supposed to rain!) or go to the gym and do 30 minutes on the stationary bike. I think I'll ride into work...feels better to know I did that.

No comments: