Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chattooga Trail 50k Elevation Chart

This was taken from someone's Garmin at the race Sunday:


My soreness has slowly increased - feet, right calf, both quads, and a nice purplish bruise finally appeared on my left thigh/hip. The worst of it is still my knee, but nothing that some rest won't cure.

Still wondering what's next for me. Not sure I can take the time to keep the momentum up, but the Triple Lakes 40 miler (or at least full marathon) is high on my list for early October. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Georgia Snail said...

I feel your pain..it is alway worse 48 hours after...I rolled my ankle on the course a couple of times and now it looks like a trucker's wife's ankle at the county fair....

Kathrin said...

Hope you'll have a fast recovery... That elevation chart just looked mean!