Monday, October 6, 2008

Still dreaming of future races

I know the baby is due 8 weeks from today and my life will change. I expect running to be a part of my life and I know other people do it, so I will too. I also know I couldn't run much after the 1st marathon (especially with the little training I did for it) - but I am hopeful to be running again days later. At least shuffling along in order to finish the Paris Mountain 11k Trail Run a week later. Not sure how I'd train for it - but the Paris Mountain 20k is still a goal of mine, but I also don't want to injure myself and hurt my chances of the Myrtle Beach Marathon in February. So - for the amount of training I am doing - I like my chances. Right now - I'd say my marathon will be from 3:56 - 4:07.
Short 5.4 miler tomorrow morning. Getting up at 5 wears me out some days.

No comments: